Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

So my Halloween pictures leave a lot to be desired. I attribute the poor pictures to our lack of camera, the crazy Halloween goers along Harrison Blvd and the fact that it's hard to take pictures when you have a drink in one hand (believe me the drink is needed in order to deal with the Halloween madness along Harrison Blvd.).

I was able to get one picture of our little lion:
Doesn't he look thrilled? Poor thing was a bit fussy which I eventually discovered was due to his first tooth coming in. But it's not one of his bottom teeth, it's one of his top front teeth - weird. I thought the bottom teeth were usually the first ones to appear. I guess we now have a little snaggle tooth on our hands!

I tried to get a picture of Isla with her tiara on, but this was the best I could do:
I didn't have high expectations before we went trick-or-treating with Isla due to the three tantrums that she threw before we even left the house. But she surprised me - she went up to every house and said her trick-or-treat's and thank you's (making me a proud Mama) all by herself. I guess this shy girl will do anything for some candy!
She also got to meet up with her partner in crime and fellow Cinderella, Payton Bordner, on Harrison Blvd to do some trick-or-treating. Unfortunately I have no pictures of these two due to the aforementioned reasons, but they definitely had a great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

REMY went rat..what do you expect when he had a REMMY GENTO WHYTL ZOO?
You want ASOCHER & ASOREME .....you got it.
CHAZ - CHER..." PFST".
Then you go on about KEN STRAWBRIDGE and the IRA with AK'S & CONNIE MACK?
CHO can only take so much COCHEAT.
And BILLY BOO went TABLEPA, years ago.
And that means BULLARD ,did too.