Monday, November 14, 2011

Trouble

Ryan and I have decided that Drew has a new name . . . Trouble. The past month he has become more mobile by the minute and is getting into everything! We are quickly realizing the difference between boys and girls and boys are definitely more active. If he isn't in the dog's water bowl, he's playing with his night light and if he isn't playing with his night light he is trying to get into the cat box. Awesome. He just started pulling up on everything and has quickly moved on to cruising around on the furniture. I'm hoping that he doesn't walk for a while as I can only imagine how much more trouble he will get in.

His vocabulary is also increasing, but he still doesn't say as many words as Isla did at this age. Apparently that is common with boys. He does like to say his sister's name, mama and dada. He also loves to say "row, row" while we are playing "row, row your boat". Lately he has been into practicing his yoga moves as evidenced by this downward dog move:
He cracks us up and definitely keeps us on our toes, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my little man more than life itself!

No comments: