Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

The rest of the Thanksgiving weekend was filled with lots of food and family time. I got Isla and Drew outside in the sled:
We went up to Ketchum to visit the new Starbucks and I was very impressed with the remodel (they have toys for kids and iPads and TV's for the adults AND they serve beer and wine in the afternoon!). I know we will be spending a lot of time here during Christmas:

Poor Mr. Drew cut two bottom teeth while we were there, but he wasn't too fussy and slept fairly well. I think the wine helped:
Hanky had a good time too:
I didn't get any pictures of dinner as I was too busy feeding kids and trying to eat myself. I can tell you that Drew thoroughly enjoyed his mashed potatoes, at least the ones that didn't end up all over his clothes.

No comments: